[TenTec] Back from the future - Orion I

Mary Ann Higgins mahiggins at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:27:36 EST 2006

Hi Buck what I thought was distortion on SP and SEND went away when I
turned down
MON to about 13 while using headphones . I wonder if TT upped the the
head phone gain.
I was hearing real garbage in my phones but it seemed OK on the air.
I like the NR and AN .It's nice not to have to use "Clearspeech" any
more. Also my
rig is much quieter. Glad 1.371 is do fer U.Ray W1JUS.  73's