[TenTec] [Orion] Orion II Noise Blankers

BobK8IA@aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 14:26:26 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/25/06 9:05:23 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
R.Gorski at Astronautics.com writes:

For me,  the hardware NB works somewhat but the s/w NB does nothing. As I
mentioned  in a previous thread, the NR produces audio distortion.
Ron  N9AU

A closer examination, using self generated impulse noise, shows my  case to
be the same as Ron''s and not as previously reported. ( I mentioned  earlier
that neither the software or hardware NB seems to be doing much).

73, Bob  K8IA