[TenTec] Argonuat V Question

J. Crit Harley, MD, C.Ht. jcharley at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 28 15:24:06 EST 2006

Okay folks.

Just received my new play toy ... Argonaut V. Have owned a lot of Ten
Tec Rigs in the past. Everyone that I can remember has a “TUNE” button
or switch. Where is it on the Argonaut V? I can get a steady carrier by
turning off the keyer and holding one side of the paddle, but that is a
pain to go thru every time I change bands and need to retune my antenna.
I looked in the manual (almost as hard as asking for highway directions)
but did not find it. There is a “Tone” button, only one letter off, but
apparently that is enough for it to not work as a “TUNE” button. Tnx for
you help. 73/Crit