[TenTec] March of the Headphones

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 1 16:02:23 EST 2006

The V600s are still being made and sold, I bought a new pair last month.
They are on Sony's web site and everything. I was going to buy some new ear
pads but they want 25 bucks for earpads and I think I got a new set of V600s
for 60 bucks so it didn't make too much sense to go with the old ones!

Headphones are purely a personal opinion but I really like they way they
fit. They sound good with my rigs also but the comfort factor plays a big
role for me!

HNY
Neal k3nc