[TenTec] Filter for SAle

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jan 2 12:45:41 EST 2006

W9OY:

 >What is the new center freq of the Orion II filters?

9.001500 MHz (same as first bank in original Orion)

 >I read someone rewired his INRAD 600hz filter in such
a way that it would work with the O2.  If this is the
case, is it possible to trick out the new O2 filters
to fit in one of the old 1st filter slots?

         N4PY modified the pins in the base of his
352(762) and it apparently works fine.  Ten-Tec
used a different filter vendor for O2 filters
which have a different base configuration.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV