[TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:54:50 EST 2006

The Soviets were not the only ones using OTHR that utilized HF (some in ham
bands).  GE did testing that encroached on the ham bands (at times).  I am
saying that as I saw documentation that indicated this.  I have not
personally heard any interference that I could positively say was OTHR in
the last 15 years.

de wd4air