[TenTec] Corsair II receieve ant switch

Michael, Dana A dana.michael at tycoelectronics.com
Wed Jan 4 07:04:15 EST 2006

Hi Paul,
I ran a very small screw (0-80 or 2-56)into the the switch lever so that
you could reach around the rig and fell the screw head and switch the RX
antenna input on when needed. I know its not a front panel switch but it
worked for many years on my Corsair II for use with a QSK amp and RX
antennas for 160M.

73, Mike W3TS