[TenTec] Complete Corsair station for sale

WF2U wf2u at starband.net
Wed Jan 4 20:53:37 EST 2006

List members,

First dibs to list members, then it goes to that e-auction place...

I have a nice Corsair (not II) station for sale. It includes the
transceiver, with all the optional filters installed, full output power,
model 263 remote VFO and the model 260 power supply/speaker (the matching
dark gray), all with manuals. All in great shape.
This station is my secondary station and I'd be sorry to see it go but it
has to... I need the money to buy a mobile rig I can use on MARS frequencies
while on the road.

I'm asking $525 for the whole station and I'd rather not break up the
components. Buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks,

73, Meir WF2U / NNN0AAF
Landrum, SC