[TenTec] Omni 6 for sale

W5vhp@aol.com W5vhp at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 14:24:12 EST 2006

I have an excellent Omni 6, S/n 11A10396  This radio was originally
purchased by Dave Kennedy, N4SU,  in 1997.  Last spring I purchased it  from his
widow.  I am selling because I am now the proud owner of a 6  +.

Dave was a meticulous engineer and kept the radio in excellent mechanical,
physical and electrical condition.  The rig was purchased new from Ten Tec  and
both Dave and I are non-smokers.  Cosmetically it is in excellent cond.  with
only a couple of superficial nicks on the side of the top panel.  The  front
panel is as new.  Original manual and original box.

$975.00 plus shipping from N.W. Arkansas.  This price is $220.00 less  than
the same model used from Ten Tec.

Please contact me off the list, if interested.

73,   Larry     W5VHP