[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 37, Issue 43

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 16:36:18 EST 2006

I hear the story on microphones for Dolly Parton is that here voice is so  hi
pitch that she goes in a tries a couple dozen  of the exact same  microphone
and finds the 1 or 3 that don't resonate with her voice. and she gets  them.
I  here that finding her a compatible mic is difficult due to  the pitch of
her voice..

Just rumors, but seeing how T.T is on D.P.  parkway.. this is now  relevant
:)

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 1/12/2006 1:23:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,