[TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:40:00 EST 2006

On 1/14/06, ve1bn at ns.sympatico.ca <ve1bn at ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

 > Might be wise to ask the seller what model he is offering.

He's not sure and can't pull it out to inspect because he just had
heart surgery.  I'm going down in an hour to dig it out, inspect, and
pick up.   He's a fellow club member and a good guy, so I am not
worried about getting a bum rig.  He just hasn't pulled the rig out of
storage in awhile to know which it is.  But, he seems to recall it NOT
having FM and RS232.  However, I am getting a really good deal on it
so I'll be happy, with a good rig, either way

The person I am getting it from, who put it on a shelf and never used,
intially got it from Ken Simpson, W8EK, who operated a TenTec Warranty
Repair shop a many years ago.  It should be in fine shape, I'll know
in an hour.

 > Hope the rig you are getting is the PII.  Good luck.

Me too!

Thanks and I'll post more info when I get the rig.

- JT