[TenTec] Ver 2.028, maybe a problem?

JD & KK McCrary w4wuq at arrl.net
Sat Jan 14 23:39:56 EST 2006

There might be one.

Last night I was tuning the sub receiver listening to some shortwave
stations out of the Amateur bands and when I went back to the normal receive
position, I lost my transmit.  It would transmit in any mode.  It took a
reload of the update 2.028 to get things back to normal.  I have not
returned it to the sub receiver today to see if it occurs again.  I am going
to leave well enough alone for now.  I have a different receiver I can use
for SWL stations.  Orion II receiver is really nice to listen to them with.

Dalton,
W4WUQ