[TenTec] RTTY on the Omni VI

Mike gu3whn at cwgsy.net
Sun Jan 15 07:38:11 EST 2006

Whilst for some ops the custom built interfaces are very convenient, I have
used very basic compnents to interface my Paragon, Pegasus and other rigs
with great success.  You do need to monitor the drive level very
carefully.......  Hi!

An attenuator into the mic socket is just a couple of resistors.

PTT, now via a serial/usb converter is a single transistor.

Plenty of basic info on, for example, some of the PSK web sites.

73 de Mike   GU3WHN