[TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Wed Jan 18 19:35:51 EST 2006

Ron:

Good question. NI-Cd cells usually charge at C/10 where C is the
capacity in  amp-hours. NiMH cells usually have much higher capacity, so
the charging current can be higher. If you charge them in a NiCd
circuit, they will charge more slowly, but I don't think that is a
problem. I'll see if I can find out more.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF