[TenTec] Time to order QSL cards!

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Wed Jan 18 20:34:51 EST 2006

Martin, AA6E wrote:

>Not any more.  It's 24 cents a throw, if you can handle it.  (It's
>cheaper still to work DX and use the QSL bureau.)

I should check into that - I've always sent direct to guys who really
want 'em.

>Interesting how some of us want minimal & cheap and others want to
>make a personal artistic statement, no matter the cost.

I like being able to print anything on a whim just by putting it through
my laser printer - I've sent a few cards with the WinDRM screenshot
printed on the card...  or a little MixW screenshot and waterfall from a
Hellscrheiber QSO.

The last QSL card I sent was to KC8VKZ Randal L. McCloy, Jr., wishing
him a speedy recovery, btw.

--
73 Jason N1SU

Jason Buchanan - Boxboro, MA