[TenTec] Editing (Twinlead-fed Beam),

Lee A Crocker lee_crocker at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 07:57:44 EST 2006

In the 70's I built a 2M beam that used a double
extended zepp as the driven element.  I put 1/2 wave
dipoles on each side of the boom as directors and
reflectors of the appropriate lengths and spacing.  I
centered the high current points on the dipoles with
the high current points in the 5/8 wave, and fed it
with 450 ohm line to a balanced tuner.  The thing had
a great pattern, great balance, and a lot of gain.

73  W9OY