[TenTec] OMNI 6+

ve1bn@ns.sympatico.ca ve1bn at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 22 12:27:34 EST 2006

Barry -

Boards changed from early models are: (New boards listed are green).

Logic Bd, with VCXO, FM board with surface mtd components, also the control
board, first mixer,  PBT board, IF/AF board.  There are the most prominent.
Other boards may have changes that are not obvious from a general look
inside the rig. This is why I need an up-to-date manual.

Figure your own percentage (hi).

73 - Don