[TenTec] ORION_NO_REC_ON_SUB_CHARLIE

George K w2yj at highstream.net
Sun Jan 22 12:55:54 EST 2006

Charlie;
If you are up to it try taking the bottom case off and remove the little
watch type battery for about a minute and then replacing it. Check the
voltage of the battery as well. I don't know the voltage but it should be
printed on the case.
I was told by Ten Tec that doing a RAM clear should do the same thing, BUT,
being a ham, I had to try everything before sending it in.
I did this after all else failed and WOW, my Orion was back in business.
It saved me the cost of shipping and the wait.

George