[TenTec] W8KC Looking for Argosy Accesories

Paul - W8KC w8kc at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 22:08:37 EST 2006

Hello everyone!

The Virtual Ten*Tec Museum recently received a generous donation of an
original Argosy (Model 525)from WD8IFL.  The Argosy is a neat little radio
and I've always been on the lookout for one to add the the collection.

I am interested in any of the optional accessories for the Argosy as this
one is totally stripped.

Crystal filters, audio CW filters, Noise Blanker... Doesn't need to be a
donation either, just let me know what you have available and the price.

Anyone...

Anyone...

Bueller?

73! =paul= W8KC -- Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v10
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm