[TenTec] Web Site Down

John Nason / NA9U na9u at arrl.net
Sun Jan 22 16:30:34 EST 2006

Here is what the Ten Tec Webmaster has said about this
problem as of Dec. 27th.  The contact us page is fine
as are the driving direction pages.

73, John NA9U

Ten-Tec Webmaster
 Dec 27 2005, 7:38 am   show options

From: "Ten-Tec Webmaster" <nxarm... at gmail.com> - Find
messages by this author
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 05:38:30 -0800
Subject: Re: site is broken

Our website runs off of a MySQL database to deliver
the content.  We are currently haveing problems
getting the MySQL database to stay online.  We have
changed over to a new Web Tracking software and it
seems to be overloading the database causing it to
shut down and giving you the visitor errors as stated
above.

The Contact Us page is linked through the database
also.

We link our pages through a database so it well be
easier to maintain through a CMS(Content Managment
System).