[TenTec] Orion II tuning questions

Kc9cdt@aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 23:31:05 EST 2006

I had the original Orion, seemed to me the tuning was great!
Smooth feel, nice heavy knob. Nice feature=with one button press it switches
to a higher speed tuing so you can go up/down real fast, then hit the switch
again and your back to normal speed... NEET!

I have Collins, Drake, Yaesu 857, had a 746PRO, The Orion is every bit as
good as they are. Of course all radios work a little different. As an example the
Collins tuning is, well a spiritual experience! Not better, just different.

I am expecting the OII soon! I expect it will be as good or even better than
OI as it has a faster CPU

I loved the Orion or I wouldn't have traded in for an OII.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT