[TenTec] Pegasus xmit problem

Denton denton at oregontrail.net
Thu Jan 26 21:23:43 EST 2006

I had the 20 meter section cease xmiting on my Pegasus...turned out that one
of the relays on the bandpass filter board developed an open circut on the
relay's coil....I think, since I used the rig on 20 meter psk predominately,
that the coil wire simply burnt open.
Both the input and output relay's coils are in series with one another, FWIW