[TenTec] It's on the way!

John Nason / NA9U na9u at arrl.net
Sat Jan 28 12:23:18 EST 2006

The Orion II is a bit different to use.  If you come
from older 80's technology it is quite a bit more
different.  Given the slightly longer learning curve
and then the cost, it is quite reasonable to expect
some people get impatient and quikly throw in the
towel.

I doubt many returned rigs have much wrong with them.

73, John