[TenTec] It's on the way!

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 15:28:34 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/28/2006 12:08:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jmalloy at stny.rr.com writes:

I vote  for neither: it was my XYL who approached me one day, we were
talking  about finances and stuff, and she suggested it time for new
radio.   When I told her about the Orion she was taken aback, but then
said I  should get it.  I did and have been happy ever since!

Joe,  W2RB

Now  there is two keepers in one house..

I been married and divorces 4 times..enough for me.. now single and I don't
have to ask permission for anything..:) .  You are fortunate to have a  great
life partner..

But  I like my Orion..

tom N6AJR