[TenTec] Shure 450 Ten Tec Setup Question

OTAKEBI at aol.com OTAKEBI at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 23:52:58 EDT 2006

I found a Shure 450 and would like to hook it up to my OMNI V.
It came with no spec. sheet or documentation.
Wires in original cable are red, white, green and black and shield.
It looks like White is mic and should go to pin 1
Red is PTT and would go on pin 3.
Shield is to go to pin 2.
Now I have Black and Green left.
One of them I think should go to Ground pin with shield and the other I  have
no idea but it might not be needed.
How far off am I and could anyone on the list guide me in the right
direction if I called it wrong.
Also, has anyone used this mike on the OMNI V or Corsair II and did you  like
it?
Thank for any help,
Dan/N4VET