[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list July 3, 2006

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Mon Jul 3 15:50:34 EDT 2006

It's "Ten-Tec", not "Ten-Tecc"

Current as of July 3, 2006

The following equipment is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional. Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty. Used items
often sell quickly. Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment.

Transceivers:

516 Argonaut V, no TCXO $700
538 Jupiter, no autotuner $1100
550 Pegasus $750
550AT Pegasus with automatic antenna tuner $850
563 Omni-VI $1195
563/OPT1 Omni-VI w/Omni-VI Plus DSP chips installed $1270
563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgraded to Omni-VI Plus $1395
565 Orion, no autotuner $2600
565AT Orion with autotuner $2900
585 Paragon $795

Other items:

RX-320 (not "D" model) PC Radio $275
RX-350 (not "D" model) HF shortwave receiver $995
417 Titan III amp $3100
936 20 amp PS for Delta II $100
937 11 amp PS for Scout or Argonaut V $60

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. What is a 'demo unit'?  Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy.  Shipping is additional.

RX-320D PC Radio $314.10
RX-340 HF DSP receiver $3825
RX-350D HF shortwave receiver $1079.10
302R remote encoder/keypad, cosmetic match for Orion's, RX-350 $125.10
308A gold heat sink fan kit for Argonaut V $13.50
310 fan kit $35.96
417 Titan III $3325.50
422B Centurion $2560.25
538 Jupiter, no autotuner $1255.50