[TenTec] Lousy eHam review

steve moore hondo1 at kitusa.com
Mon Jul 3 23:45:18 EDT 2006

Maybe the guy just didn't want to list all the faults ? According to his look up on eham the guy has been a
ham for 20 years.
     He holds an extra class license, owns several radios, enjoys antenna building, and has 310 countries.
This may or may not mean he knows a good radio from a dog.
     Having once owned a new Jupiter for a very brief period, I will take him at his word.

Steve  wd0ct