[TenTec] Temporarily disabling Argonaut V transmitter

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Tue Jul 4 10:30:46 EDT 2006

There may be another way to do it but I simply turn the power to zero and
use a dummy load.  Although the dummy load is probably not necessary, I
feel better about having it in place.  Since no power is being transmitted, I
use a 2 watt 47 ohm resistor soldered into a PL-259 connector.  Very
compact.

No one will hear you practice.

73,

-Lee-