[TenTec] Orion/Orion II issues and new offerings

Peg Haese KB9LIE kb9lie at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 12:37:25 EDT 2006

Actually, I'd bet only a small subset of people on the list give a rip
about Orion/Orion II issues, which is what Ron seems to be referring
to. That's one of the drawbacks of being on digest - delete and filter
don't work.

For future TT rigs, I will once again put in a plea for a mobile 100W
Jupiter Jr. or Delta III. It will take a very good rig to displace my
beloved Yaesu FT-900 CAT for travel and mobile use.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin
FP/KB9LIE from Maxotel on beautiful Miquelon July 26-August 6, 2006
taking the Jupiter, 900, and Alinco DX70TH for 6 meters and HF backup

--- ronc at sonic.net wrote:

I'm sure all on the list would agree that we would like to see some
sort of listing on the TT website of the known issues that are
being worked on....