[TenTec] 6N2 observations

Scott Harwood scotth at hsc.edu
Fri Jul 7 07:46:00 EDT 2006

I recently acquired a 6N2 and agree with your observations, but I also noted that the receiver sensitivity on two meters was  low compared to my other ricebox receivers.  I sent it back to Ten-Tec for alignment.  They returned the rig saying the rx sensitivity was within specs.  I now use it with a Mirage preamp/amplifier and am very happy with the little rig.

Scott K4VWK