[TenTec] Ten Tec Radios for sale

LDG Electronics ldg at ldgelectronics.com
Mon Jul 10 14:18:21 EDT 2006

I have several Tec-Tec Radios for sale. All are in good
working and good physical condition. Please contact me off
list for shipping or other details. I normally use UPS
ground. Dwayne Kincaid WD8OYG, 410-586-2177,
ldg at ldgelectronics.com

Ten-Tec Orion –  Serial number 09C10212, firmware version
V1.372. Includes internal LDG memory autotuner, owner’s
manual, printed user guide, power cable, original box.
$2300.

Ten-Tec Jupiter – Includes new LDG AT-200Pro external
autotuner. Comes with power cable and original box. $850.

Ten-Tec Pegasus – Serial number 09C10770. Includes internal
LDG memory autotuner, manual, DB-9 and power cable. $500.