[TenTec] Looking for Orion mic

echolinkn0th at aol.com echolinkn0th at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 22:48:42 EDT 2006

Hi, I am looking for a Mic for an Orion 1.  I have heard the Studio One from Heil is a good choice and possibly the 705 TT mic?  Please let me know if you have a good mic for the Orion 1 for sale.  I may also be interested in an external speaker for the Orion 1 and possibly the remote frequency unit.  Please let me know what you have and I prefer to pay with Paypal...Thanks, Tom N0TH