[TenTec] SDR-1000/Orion II

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 22:13:01 EDT 2006

Doug,
My response... short & to the point...
Yep, exactly...
Frustrating for sure

It's July now.... 6 monthes have gone by since I received my OII...Do they
have the skill to get it finished or not. If so get going, if not get some help!
And, yes there is ton's of help available

Meanwhile I don't use all that good stuff I paid for. Just use the basic
radio.

No, us POWER Orion users are not mentally ill, need meds, need a woman, nor
is there anything else wrong with us and no the OII is not for sale... so don't
start.

TT . You know what it needs after all this time, we just would like the radio
finished please.

Lee