[TenTec] This and That!

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Wed Jul 12 17:34:28 EDT 2006

Toby, I think ur right. I have several friends and myself waiting to see just what's going to happen. We don't have any idea. especially when the grumbling good or bad starts on here. I think I will look at the SDR1000 and just maybe FT2000.
maybe the orion later on. Whether they are better or worst it's still my money. I own several ten tecs and love them. But really no problems had. The guys at tt hve been more than nice to me. Thanks for ur input Toby. Roger W4IV