[TenTec] SDR-1000

Barry Gross barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:11:36 EDT 2006

On 7/12/06, CATFISHTWO at aol.com <CATFISHTWO at aol.com> wrote:

> I am not saying to stop complaining, I am saying it is scaring folks  off.  a
> heads up that if you do A and B and C that x happens is ok and send  a copy
> to dits and bits.  that should do it.

If you're suggesting that users don't post messages to the reflector
when they believe they have found problems, I respectfully disagree.
I want to hear of others' experiences, both positive AND negative.
Thankfully we live in a society with a free market and free speech.
Scaring potential users off is not my concern, it is the
manufacturer's concern and should serve as motivation to get things
fixed.  The system works.

73,
Barry N1EU