[TenTec] Orion II = pure pleasure!

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Thu Jul 13 09:12:55 EDT 2006

Hi, Greg,

You have expressed my feelings for my O2 exactly.  It has been rock solid
since the day it arrived, I'm told it sounds excellent with my Heil Classic
mic, (I do use some processing with a Symetrix 528E), and is just wonderful
on CW...ok, the qsk could be a hair better, but that's my only complaint.

I'm using it on 75 at this very moment, with lots of static and atmospheric
noise, and I have injected the NB at 2 and run the RF Gain to 70 and it's
almost like FM.  I can't beleive how it handles noise and interference.

So, pour on the Ms.Butterworth's, baby.  I love it.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield. MN