[TenTec] SDR-1000

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 14:37:48 EDT 2006

I am not suggesting that at all, and taken out of context  it does  sound
wrong, I reiterate , please.

if you have a problem and it happens when you do A,B and C and it causes X
problem, then by all means please post it on the reflector and send a copy to
dits and bits. that will help us all in the long run.

Pplease DON"T say that because of the problem, it means that TT is a bunch
of old fogies or they don't listen to their customers and so on. the ongoing
complaints and derogatory comments on the Orion, OII and TT get old after a
while. report the problem, and make us aware.

But I am not signed up on the SDR reflector,or the K@ reflector,  and  I
don't care how they work. this is the TenTec reflector. I have a Scout, a  Corsair
II a omni-c and an Orion. I also have 6 other hf rigs. if I want a
functionality check on the 746 pro, or the TS 2000,  or the FT 847,  I  will go to
their reflector. I want to hear about Ten Tec radios here, all kinds,  6&2's,
kits, orions,  omni -6's , this is the TEN TEC reflector.

So report the problem, yes, but don't use it as an excuse to make personal
attacks on others on the reflector, or folks at TT.  thanks!!

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 7/13/2006 9:41:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
douglas.shock at gmail.com writes:

AGREE!