[TenTec] PA Design

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Jul 14 02:51:52 EDT 2006

Yea...well TT used to sell an AirPac circuit breaker that was very
fast. You were supposed to have it in your DC power line if you were
not using a TT power supply. They had some kind of peak current shut
down circuit in their power supply in case you accidentally keyed
into no load or in case for some reason your output xistors started
oscillating, ect.

It's 3am and some guy just called me on the phone wanting to know
something about a ham rig I had in the newspaper for sale!!! To top
that off, yesterday my air condx went out again and at this time of
the morning, it 82 degrees outside! The AC's compressor has a very
expensive buzz coming from it. Hope I can get that durned thing fixed
today because its supposed to be a hot weekend! Am going back to
bed...but will see you on 40 in a couple of hours....

bah