[TenTec] How handle DUST?

kw9t at arrl.net kw9t at arrl.net
Mon Jul 17 08:35:28 EDT 2006

My wife is frequently dusting in the shack (using a microfiber dust rag)
with an occasional spritz of Windex on the rag. I'm always telling her to
watch out for the rocker switches and worried she might damage somethng like
the LCD screen on the Orion.. Little did I know how helpful she is being.
There is never any dust on the Orion II, the 238B tuner or the Titan III
cases.

Conclusion: Get a wife or a housekeeper, but be careful of those rocker
switches and screens!

Alan, KW9T