[TenTec] How handle DUST?

K. Indart kitdart at ntelos.net
Mon Jul 17 09:23:03 EDT 2006

Have you tried a furniture dusting rag.  It picks up the dust and leaves a
shiny surface.  I've seen a book entiteled" How  to Clean Anything" which
could have some suggestions.
I live in the country, dusty roads, pollen, farming activity, etc.  Its
everywhere.  Auto Zone has a cloth brush/mop with a handle to wipe off your
auto of dust that really works.

Ken,  WA4RPH