[TenTec] What version?

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 12:33:11 EDT 2006

I was using 1.372 for quite a while but am now using 2.056 with no  problems.
I did have to reset several parameters, ( tx eq, mic gain, sp on sb  and
several others, but I do like it now. it works.. I'm happy check out the  shack

_http://hometown.aol.com/catfishtwo/N6AJR.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/catfishtwo/N6AJR.html)

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 7/18/2006 7:40:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,