[TenTec] MY_O2_LCD-COLOR_READOUT

Douglas Shock douglas.shock at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:05:12 EDT 2006

What version of software are you running? 2.032 or later solved it. Read the
release notes if my post applies. I had the same issue until I did the SW
update. It only manifested itself if I went in then out of the menu. then I
had to power cycle the radio to clear it after that.

Hope this helps

Doug / K0ZU