[TenTec] MY_O2_LCD-COLOR_READOUT

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Fri Jul 21 20:28:31 EDT 2006

There was a 'stray pixel' problem that was fixed in an update a while ago,
but IIRC it was on the right side near the Step button.  I on rare occasion
see a stray show up now on the left side near Send 1, but not very often.
What I call a 'stray' may show itself as 'missing' unless you are using
color scheme #4.

Ron N6AHA