[TenTec] Delta II VS Paragon II

n4xce at bellsouth.net n4xce at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 24 02:36:56 EDT 2006

Could anyone give me a comparison between the Delta II and the Paragon II .Which one is considered better than the other and your opinions why .I own a nice Delta II but I would like to try something new and I,m considering the Paragon II .Is it worth the difference in cost ? The Delta II average about $500 to $600 and the Paragon II,s seem to average about $700 to $1000 depending on the options such as filters .Thanks David N4XCE n4xce at bellsouth.net