[TenTec] Omni 6+ on it's way

KA5M at aol.com KA5M at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 22:16:02 EDT 2006

Definitely do not be even a little "demoralized"!  Just wait until you're
trying to pull a a weak CW signal out of the noise and you push the [NR] button
on your OMNI VI Plus and the signal pops up out of the noise.

I owned an OMNI V for a long time.  I traded up to an OMNI VI Plus and have
never regretted it.

As for the serial cable, there's a diagram of exactly how to make one in the
OMNI VI Plus manual.  I made one up using that diagram and have had no
problems getting the radio and computer to talk to each other.

73,
Marsh, KA5M