[TenTec] Omni 6+ on it's way

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 6 04:34:43 EDT 2006

A 570 compared to an Omni 6+? A definite apples/oranges comparison. And yes,
I've had both, so I think I'm qualified to judge. I just love these people
who knock a radio they've never owned or operated. I you like phase noise,
agc pumping when a signal gets close, the 570 is great. If you want a radio
with a real receiver, with or without extra filters, I think the Omni 6 Plus
is what you want. Don't forget to invite your 570 friend over so he can
learn what a decent receiver sounds like.

Mike, K9MI