[TenTec] Looking for 242 VFO, 244 Digital Readout

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Sat Jun 10 10:12:04 EDT 2006

I am looking for a model 242 Remote VFO for the Triton IV transceiver
(540 or 544). Do you have a really nice one that is gathering dust? I
can rebuild the PTO, restring the dial as needed as long as the parts
are there. I would prefer a 9 of 10 or better cosmetically and it must
be fully functional.

I am also looking for the model 244 Digital Display unit for the Triton
IV (540). Must also be very nice cosmetically and fully functional.

What do you have and what do you want?

Please contact off list.

73,

Jerry, KG6TT