[TenTec] FS: 253 tuner, Kilo Cabinet, and Acom amp

John Rader k5xtx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:23:39 EDT 2006

I am selling some of my high power equipment, and a few miscellaneous items.

I have an excellent Tentec 253 automatic antenna tuner for sale. I am asking
$800 for this 9+ condition tuner. It was purchased from TT in summer 04, and
has been used very little. Includes spare memory chip.

Inrad 757 2.4kHz filter for 6mHz IF $80

Tentec Kilowatt Cabinet w/ mounts for 253, 420, and Omni V, VI, or Paragon

Acom 1000 amp, new in 04, 10 condition, approx 10 hours use. $2,800

IW3HEV antenna analyzer $75

Prices are for ConUS, will accept check or money order, and ship when
clears.

John K5XTX