[TenTec] Sennheiser HD 202 w/ handi cable clip

Mike wb9iog at revealed.net
Tue Jun 13 02:12:56 EDT 2006

Well Ron I hope you are a good evaluator.
I just placed my order for the HD 202 with Amazon
About time to replace my old Rat Shack stuff anyway.
FYI cost was $23.90 - not bad for Sennheiser.
I also have their RF head phone set TR100 so I'm
familiar with the quality ; very good on the TR100.
Mike
Iowa