[TenTec] Orion I

J.Reed jhreed at chilitech.net
Tue Jun 13 11:25:07 EDT 2006

Hello, Do NOT plug any plug into the headphone jack that is other than a stereo plug, tip-ring-sleeve..... this will short out the output of your Orion audio and you won't like it after that.... So, get a headset that is stereo, one that has the proper plug and use it... you will be happy....  Jim Reed, W3RYJ... hope this helps...